Sunday, November 1, 2009

Speech For Anniversary Of A Company

Фокус-группа

I am very pleased that there are people ready to assist in the development of this player.

I would like to organize a focus group for debugging (build) a new version, because require much discussion, and I had thoughts of hurting mosk.

This Group I need to make adjustments during development (when all dismantled), and not later when I gather, and something will break and remake)). I think it will speed up the release of a new version. Everybody Wellcome to the group!

application to join the group send an email to . In response, I will send a new version.

This topic is discussed only a new version of the program. If anyone has questions about the current version (0.0.16), please write in Previous topic or by email.

0 comments:

Post a Comment