Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blaine Quotes I Think I'm In Love With You

Делаем вместе

Thank you for your comment.
fix everything, and will establish, improve and decorate ...

Together ...
Do not get me wrong, phrases like "program crashes with" unfortunately do not give me virtually no information to correct this very wrong.

So awesome please:
If the program gives a critical error, buggy and strongly expressed misconduct do printskrin (by clicking "details" on form error) and send it to me by email proprograms@gmail.com . I would be mega grateful and thankful in every way.


program is still in testing phase, so that I can not guarantee work properly in all versions and OS versions under Vindos.

PS If anyone wants to help with writing instruction, "thanx to" replenish, respectively))

PPSS As always comment and criticize. http://freeintvticket.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment