Thursday, May 12, 2011

How To Wear A Golf Bag With Two Parallel Straps

How (not) do business in the field of spa and wellness.

Mistakes are few. I had the pleasure or the dubious pleasure to work with various individuals, companies, corporations. The best I remember a few and I'll be back there today. Total execute specific plans. But unfortunately that threaten them, sorry pataƂachy not familiar with the industry in general. Looking for subcontractors (cosmetologists, spa managers) to be able to jerk some amount in the name of allegedly deliberate training for the Spa industry. Dear
unfortunately, it happens, because strictly practitioners are few. Most retailers are just anything - services, cosmetics, equipment which might bring up the value of any foreign substance, and at this place called the buildings own PR.
Sad is not just a lack of standardization in objects, but mainly lack of a framework of consulting firms Spa. Copied operational documents, the mapping from the west today, fortunately did not pass. Buy only the laity who want to under promises - good things advisers earn a fortune in the first three months.
investor - first - no miracles in this business you can earn, but you need time and a specific strategy to accomplish this. Let me give an example of Warsaw, where he calmly on site Day Spa You can "draw" thousands per month from 1915 to 1930 even. Bad business to start? No, and just listen.
Returning to the issue of cooperation with other companies, entities, individuals. They can experience divided into two types, unfortunately. The first describes a scheme entitled "Put as much as possible from each other and then, and so on that I earn the most." Fortunately, there is another pattern, but rather patterns - my former colleague used to say (probably overheard) - someone can do two businesses at once - the first and last. Good, I like it. But also its Stake in other words - "Making interest in what is certain how pissed off his pants in the cold ... Only at the beginning is hot ... "
Believe me, despite all these experiences have helped me because now I know how and with whom to work. It does not matter whether you have a wallet or pocket hummingbird bull, it is important to a man with whom he does business. Today the man - hummingbird tomorrow may be a bull and then what?
chose for his actions the right way, was marked by many corners but today has clearly defined actions. I am myself, what team I was able to gather like a bunch of grapes for the meanest best wine i. .. long, long time no . My chef friend says that life has meaning if it is to taste, another good fellow football fan, he says - life is worth as much as wykrzyczysz louder than the competition. I respect them both. Because I like them to mine, so I am alive, lodged in their otherness. This treasured.
few friends, some friends, probably a few enemies. All this is to jointly offer the customer something other competitors will learn a few years. I read recently about my opinion on the portal which is a partner of media training center manager Cosmetic Spa. Joy to the pressure on the mouth. It is precisely this type of person meetings with clients learns and, paradoxically, as Terner also listens. Listen, does not mean you can hear. I've heard. A surprise for all the branch from July 1.
Regards Adam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment