Thursday, January 20, 2011

Plantar Warts Military

5000 is over!

Beloved, 5000, many companies go to in the day, I know, but my blog gets to the people effectively nieprzypadkowych and hence greater joy. Much has changed since 3 years ago created his first blog. Other content, offers, contacts, and eventually the same look.
Someone asked me a few days ago - why not have the expertise only a blog? The answer here is very simple - the blog gives you the ability to use the Polish language in different ways - formally and less formally and simply using such language, which often uses a Ralys, Duffy, etc. My new co-worker of such language is not happy, but certainly understand some speech ...:) With some "people" you talk like pierwszoroczniakami. But, my dear, I like any resistance threshold for the insults. Sometimes their language survives, sometimes an interview, "±" é.
I hope that more and more ... 5000 entries so people speaking as well as fewer and fewer entries popaprańców, from the islands, for example, KW.
Thank you for your input and ask for more. Maybe more say in the blog. It is important to any comments. Anyway thanks for the 5000! Since
currently working with the Zone Spa invite you also to their side. There he meets some of the most recognizable branżowców. For you - and ofertowo succinctly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment